We ENCOURAGE our couples to VISIT us on our STUDIO to see MORE SAMPLES of our VIDEOS & PHOTOS... see LOCATION MAP  here
Visit our FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

Monday, June 4, 2007

ARNY: I'm also a future bride and hearing their personal vows really touched me... I have heard a lot of mushy lines... read a lot of romantic quotes but this one is really different, while I was in the middle of doing this onsite... I wasn't tensed nor distructed by the celebrities roaming around or the time pressure i need to beat...instead I was touched, I somehow felt the sweetness and love in their eyes. I can't help imagine how me and my fiancee look at each other if we too deliver our own vows ;)... hmmm maybe this side of me helped in making this onsite really worth watching!

1 comment:

Bijoy said...

hey there,
Wonderful blog man liked it very much ,
very nice picture of wedding . your blog it very colourful to like to visit more often

Regards

Biby Cletus